Terms and Conditions - General Terms and Conditions
We, Merz b. Schwanen, sell clothing and accessories through our online shop -www.merzbschwanen.com- The provisions regulate the contractual relationships between Merz b. Schwanen and the customers provided that they are consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
The range of goods posted in our online shop www.merzbschwanen.com does not constitute a binding offer. The purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email immediately after receiving your order. If the ordered goods are not available, Merz b. Schwanen intends to reject the customer's order and to inform him / her about this immediately. Payments already required will be refunded to the customer.
III. Prices and shipping costs
The times of the order apply to the prices indicated for the articles. The prices listed include the statutory sales tax, but not the shipping costs. The shipping costs can be found in the shipping costs overview.
IV. Terms of payment and delivery
1. The different payment options are made available to the customer during the ordering process. The customer is responsible for the completeness of the necessary payment information and is responsible for any additional costs incurred in the event of non-compliance.
Merz b. Schwanen accepts payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express) and via PayPal. Credit card payments are operated by Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. (“Stripe”) In this case the terms and conditions of Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. apply. If your choice of payment is PayPal, the terms and conditions of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. shall also apply.
2. The delivery or dispatch of the goods takes place only after receipt of the entire payment amount, including the respective shipping costs. The entire payment amount is due upon delivery. Otherwise, the customer comes without further explanation from Merz b. Schwanen is in default of payment 10 days after delivery. In this case, the German statutory default regulations apply.
3. Partial deliveries are permitted, provided these are reasonable for the customer.
4. The delivery takes place via a carrier. The customer is responsible for the correct and complete specification of the delivery address.
5. Customs and import duties are due as soon as the parcel reaches its country of destination. These costs are borne by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot provide any information about the value of these charges, as customs and import duties vary from country to country. Merz b. Schwanen takes no responsibility for possible customs and import duties as well as possible delays in the shipping process due to customs inspections.
V. Retention of title
Until the goods delivered have been paid for in full, Merz b. Schwanen is their owner.
1. Obvious defects must be reported to Merz b. Schwanen in writing within 14 days of receipt of the delivery at the latest, whereby timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline.
2. If the goods delivered have a material defect, the customer can initially choose between remedying the defect or delivering goods free of defects. Merz b. Schwanen can refuse the type of supplementary performance chosen by the buyer if this is only possible at disproportionate costs. The statutory warranty regulations apply to the processing of defects.
VII. Contract languages
You have the option of concluding the purchase contract in German or English.
VIII. Choice of Law
German law applies to the legal relationships between the parties to the exclusion of the UN sales law, even if the customer is based abroad.
Gift vouchers previously purchased can only be used to purchase items in our online shop www.merzbschwanen.com. If the balance of the gift voucher is less than the purchase amount of your order for which you would like to redeem the voucher, the difference can be settled with the payment options offered during the purchase.
The gift voucher credit can only be redeemed when completing the order process.
Please use the field "Enter voucher code" and enter the code of the gift voucher. The credit is then offset against the order value. The credit of the voucher is not interest-bearing or paid out.