men's loopwheeled henley, 5,5oz, classic fit
An original flea market find from 1911 is the template for this "worker button-up shirt". Special attention: The authentic processing of the neckline! The collar is turned over very fine by hand twice - real skill is required. This is exactly how the neckline of this shirt was originally processed 100 years ago, since the comfortable modern edging machines did not yet exist. In addition, the attached button placket made of cotton fabric and the original laundry buttons make this shirt a special eye-catcher. And of course, the patched neck mirror must not be missing today, as it was then for hard-working men.
Production: Made in Germany
- classic fit
- straight hem
- loopwheeled and therefore no sideseams
- 2,5-4 cm (1-2 inches) extra length depending on size, as garment may shrink in the first wash
- patch button border made of cloth
- authentic fabric-clad buttons
- remarkable, puristic neckline design
- interior neck patch
- authentic flat knitted cuffs on sleeves
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- completely made in Germany
67% CO / 33% VI
1-thread, soft and easy-going
For over a hundred years, the material blend used for this shirt was a popular substitute for the expensive Maco-cotton from Egypt. Even today, the comfortable haptics can hold its own – this shirt may be a revision, but isn’t it an original piece nonetheless?
Want to learn more about our fabrics? Click here
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.